13 Feb “Elena Venizelou” Award
During the academic year 2007-2008, the National Research Foundation “Eleftherios K. Venizelos” established the “Elena Venizelou” prize, which is awarded to the student (of any music instrument) who will be named the best student in the Intermediate and Advanced Level of the Venizeleion Conservatorium of Ηania during the three school terms. The awarding will take place every February.
The prize has been established within the context of setting off the relation between Elena Venizelou and her husband’s native town, as well as the great charity and social contributions she made in Ηania (the Venizeleion Conservatorium, the Venizelion Stadium, the Agioi Apostoloi Summer Camps for kids, her contribution to the Patriotic Refugee Care Foundation, the Aqueduct of Mournies, scholarships to students of Ηania for studies abroad).
-2016-2017: Hrisi Stathaki, student of the piano class of Katerina Mazokopaki.
-2015-2016: Aggelos Marinakis, student of the piano class of Rodo Vlahaki.
-2014-2015: Demetrios Basios, student of the guitar, class of Antonis Ladakis.
-2013-2014: Ioannis Bonatos, student of the piano class of Thetis Nikolopoulou.
-2012-2013: Michael Ouroutzoglou, student of the guitar class of Antonis Ladakis.
– 2011-2012: Savvas Skordylakis, student of the Cretan lyra class of Demetris Vakakis.
– 2010-2011: Maria Vlahodemou, student of the piano class of Bella Lionaki.
– 2009-2010: Eleftheria Liodaki, student of the class of beak flute.
– 2008-2009: Constantina Vidalaki, student of the higher piano class of Thetis Nikolopoulou.
– 2007-2008: Giannis Manousoudakis, student of the Cretan lyra class of Demetris Vakakis.