14 Sep Museums in Halepa, Therisso and Mournies: winter visiting hours.
The National Research Foundation “Eleftherios K. Venizelos” informs the visitors of its museums about the winter visiting hours, as well as on the new measures against the spread of Covid-19, which are valid from Monday 13/9.
From September 15th:
– Residence – Museum of Eleftherios Venizelos (Halepa):
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 17:30
– Birth House of Eleftherios Venizelos (Mournies):
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 – 13:30.
From October 1st:
– Museum – Headquarters of the Revolution of Therisso (Therisso):
Tuesday – Friday: 10:00 – 13:00
Saturday – Sunday: 11:30 – 14:30
Visitors (12 years and older) upon entering the Museum must demonstrate one of the following:
– Vaccination certificate
– Certificate of illness (up to six months from diagnosis)
– Rapid laboratory antigen test (up to 48 hours before the visit).
For the visitors from 5 to 11 years old, a negative self-test is enough.
The certificates will be checked at the entrance of the museum with the covid free app, where an identity check will be performed